22 Jan January Upgrades
January has been a busy month for us with the launch of our new website, data partners and major software upgrades. We are happy to bring our customers more improvements and upgrades as of Friday, January 23, 2015.
Clients will see a new Report Center. With its improved design, the Report Centre offers easy navigation through report categories, simple creation of new reports and offers custom reports. New reports include:
- Contractor Service Changes report
- Contractor COR Status report
The Notification Center has new and upgraded content:
- NEW! The Contractor Service Changes Report notification will now be sent once a week, which includes the list of contractors that have added or removed services.
- NEW Opt-In Notification! A contractor’s service change can now trigger an approval status change.
- Updated! Redesigned email for the Expired Submitted Documents notification.
- Updated! Users can opt-in and opt-out of optional notification types.
The Contractor Status page will now include the pending/rejected document counts in a progress bar within the Completeness section. Additional expired document alerts have been added to the Account Status, Submit Document, and Manage Document pages.